| ||Two Days of Practical Information and Case Studies || || || || ||Government & Wider Public Sector Speakers|| || || |
Hot swap to any session at the co-located 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Forum
| || || ||Focused exhibition showcasing leading systems and solutions providers|
The volume and importance of the electronic information that is now stored by governments and the wider public sector, and private companies, means that digital information security and management must now be a top priority.
CONFERENCE SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED!
The Digital Information Management and Security Conference 2013 (DIMS) addresses key challenges and issues including:
- How to design, develop and manage information resources and address challenges such as delivering a robust information and compliance framework, streamlining models for digital information management, collaboration and social networking
- Analysis of how government agencies and the private sector can protect information assets from attacks in cyber space in an internet economy
- Ensuring IT systems are secure and resilient in order to protect confidential and sensitive information and provide reliable services to the public and clients; and
- Extracting the maximum value from data that is being collected in quantities and at speeds that have not been seen before (Big Data).
The Conference will include case studies and practical presentations that offer a strategic approach to issues such as:
- Cyber Security
- System Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Network Security
- Copyright Protection
- Mobile Security
- Data Security
- Malware and Software Protection
- Regulatory and Legislative Compliance
- Information Security in the Cloud
- Data Sovereignty
| || || |
- Big Data
- Data Accessibility
- Knowledge Management
- Records management
- Data Quality & Integrity
- Managing Metadata
- Data Accessibility
- Intellectual Property
- Data Capture
- Disposal of Data
- Data Sharing
- Data Quality
TWO CONFERENCES, ONE LOCATION!
Register to attend DIMS and hot swap to any session at the co-located 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Forum!
Reasons to attend the Digital Information Management & Security Conference 2013
- Hear case studies from government and public sector speakers
- Gain insights into key digital information management & security issues, challenges and solutions
- Create your own program with unlimited ability to hot swap to sessions at the co-located 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Forum 2013!
- Visit the extensive exhibition showcasing leading systems and solutions providers
- Gain access to speaker presentations post-conference (available to delegates only)
- Network and share learnings with your peers
| || || || || || || |